Cylinder Disturbtion System for Patients
how to distribute oxygen cylinders to patients who need oxygen therapy. Here are some possible sources that might help you:
- an overview of oxygen devices (oxygen concentrators, compressed gas cylinders and liquid oxygen) and delivery systems (high- and low-flow). It also explains the indications, advantages and disadvantages of each device and delivery system
- GUIDELINE TO MEDICAL OXYGEN SUPPLY SYSTEM FOR HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
- This document provides guidelines on the design and installation of medical oxygen supply and pipeline distribution system for healthcare facilities.
- It covers the requirements for oxygen sources, storage, piping, valves, regulators, alarms, outlets and other components
- COVID-19 and Oxygen – Center For Global Development: This report discusses the challenges and opportunities for oxygen supply in low- and middle-income countries during the COVID-19 pandemic. It also provides recommendations for improving oxygen access, quality, safety and affordability.
I hope these sources are useful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me. 😊
Care Gas Services